Sunday 22 May 2011

design development. illustration work.





Illustration work, developed from quick exercise to develop outfit designs in 30 seconds. this was an in class exercise in my research and conceptualisation design class.  I then layered up illustration and rendering techniques to portray the mood and feel of my collection.  these illustrations give a more conceptual look to my collection, these are not resolved designs but a chance to generate ideas. 


I was brainstorming textile print options and testing line work designs with drawing ink when i developed this patter, which looked quite like a bodice/top so i decided to collage up my fabrics i a am thinking of using, and also embelishment options like sequins and zippers and beugal beads to create this top, its a great source of inspiration towarsd my design development and a more conceptual development of an idea but it demonstrates mood and the feel of my collection quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment